Contact Us


​Spartacus Sailing Club

Tel: +36 70 381 5815


8623 Balatonföldvár, Móló


No Racing on Second Day

September 17, 2019

It was a windless day on Lake Balaton, the fleet spent the day ashore under postponement.


The meteorological wind map showed decent westerly breezes in Central and Eastern Hungary, but it failed to materialize on the Balaton racecourse. Tomorrow looks promising with a Northwesterly forecast with slightly lower temperatures.


The Race Committee plans to run 3 races if conditions allow. Scheduled start is 10 am. Stay tuned!



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Recent Posts

September 17, 2019

September 15, 2019

September 14, 2019

Please reload